Drinking tea is very delicious, especially if presented in the morning as breakfast friends. In order for a substance contained in the tea beneficial to the body as well, we need to know how a good time drinking tea, among others:
1. Do not drink tea during or after meals because they contained substances in food can be stolen by the substance stimulant tea.
2. Do not drink tea on an empty stomach because it can increase stomach acid production.
3. Avoid drinking tea laced with sugar because it causes the substances they contain to be reduced.
4. Do not drink tea all night because it had a lot of substances are oxidized and stale so the impact is not good for the body.
5. Avoid drinking tea during pregnancy and lactation. Because caffeine and stimulant substances in tea can stimulate uterine contractions. In addition to nursing mothers would disrupt production of milk-producing glands or breastfeeding mothers.