Useless to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a skin-lightening products if they do not perform maintenance from the inside. With good nutrition, healthy skin and so it automatically looks brighter. Any foods that must be consumed so that the skin is no longer dark and dull?
1. OrangeAll types of citrus fruits, including grapefruit, is a source of vitamin C that has many benefits for the skin. Vitamin C increases the production of collagen and elastin in our bodies, which serves to reduce wrinkles and prevent aging skin. He is also believed to slow the production of melanin, the pigment that makes skin appear darker. Try to consume fresh orange once a day. In addition to citrus, tomatoes are also a fruit rich in vitamin C.
2. Red and green vegetablesSpinach, carrots, broccoli, and his friends contain more beta-carotene functions as an antioxidant for the skin. In addition to preventing damage to cells, beta-carotene will be converted by the body into vitamin A which is useful to combat acne, produces new skin cells and make skin tones look brighter and younger. It would be better if we get vitamin A directly from food rather than vitamin supplements, since excess vitamin A can actually interfere with our health.
3. FishThese water creatures are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are the main recipe for a bright brilliant skin. Additionally, consume sardines, tuna, or salmon are rich in protein can help protect skin from sun exposure and pollution. The protein contained in it helps the reproductive cells and make skin look radiant.
4. AvocadoAvocados are a source of vitamin E. It is useful to retard aging and cleanse the skin of any blemishes such as acne scars, dark spots, and other problems. Eating avocados regularly will also prevent the skin to sag with age.
5. WheatCan be obtained in the form of cereals and breads, wheat contains biotin which helps the body process fat cells. Biotin deficiency can cause dry skin and look dull.
6. Olive oilThe healthiest food for the skin? Fruit salad and vegetables sprinkled with olive oil for seasoning. These oils contain essential fatty acids to make skin look brighter, glowing and healthy.
Source My Beauty