Effects of sunlight, chlorine and droughts because of the dry season will be very dangerous for the beauty of your hair. They can make the hair more dull and brittle than usual. In addition to environmental influences, diet that you do have a great impact on kesehata hair.
Dietitian and author of "Nutrition at Your Fingertips" Elisa Zied help us to choose what food I am useful to restore your hair to a beautiful sheen are like normal.
1. SoybeanApart from being an alternative meat intake, food products containing soy protein and are equipped with Omega-3 fatty acids. Eating soy and tofu will mengingkatkan hair sheen that comes from omega-3 and keratin, a protein which is an element in the hair.
2. KaleLet the vegetables are eaten raw and get all the nutrients, but even if you want to cook or menumisnya, kale can still give a lot of vitamin A and iron. Zied says, vitamin A can help restore dry hair and maintaining healthy teeth, bones and body tissues such as skin. Iron also has the same benefits for the body and also help grow hair.
3. OysterAlthough without pearls, sea creatures are able to enhance the beauty. Zied says oysters contain amounts of Omega-3 is sufficient to enhance the sheen of hair, and vitamin B12 have been shown to reduce hair loss.
4. Low-fat productsMilk, yogurt, and low-fat cheese has lots of protein and vitamin B12. According to Zied, it is very useful to strengthen the hair.
5. SaladComplete your green salad with ingredients that contain lots of vitamin A such as lettuce, carrots, red peppers, broccoli. Zied specifically advise you to choose the materials to make hair soft and dense, but also useful for diet your body.